Friday, August 12, 2016

NYB Peppermint Essential Oil 100% Pure & Natural


Helps to repel mice.
#NewYorkBiology
#Peppermint
#EssentialOil
#TopQuality
Glass bottle is 1 oz with glass dropper. The scent it not strong. It a sweet smelling peppermint.
I read an article about peppermint been repellent for rodents. So I placed a few cotton balls round the outside of my house.
My neighbor has had some invade his house. I thought I need to try this.
So far no mice in my garage.. I use the mint as an appetite suppressant so i eat less.
Nothing wrong with the product so far.

https://www.amazon.com/Peppermint-Essential-Mentha-Furan-Natural/dp/B01IG494QC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470332686&sr=8-1&keywords=peppermint+essential+oil
 I am an independent product tester and reviewer that received this prodcut at a discount and this is my honest unbased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment