Tuesday, July 12, 2016

VeryDirtyCarpets Carpet Cleaning Solution


The solution is concentrated makes up to 32 gallons of solution.
Can be used in extractors,upright or bonnet.
#VDCCarpeCleaningSolution
How to use :
1.first vacuum the carpet to remove any loose dirt.
2.then spot treat stains using the solution
3. Add 1 oz of carpet cleaner  per a gallon of water.
4.Follow direction on the shampoo maschine.
5.Allow carpet to dry then vacuum thoroughly.

Note: test a small area first it may change the carpet color.

The cleaner cleaned my carpet. I have 2 cats and 1 dog and grandkids with toddlers running all over the house.

I use the cleaning solution to clean up a spill. I mix some up in a spray bottle and dab the area of the stain.( I soaked up the spill with paper towel first then sprayed the soliton). After I scrub the solution bubble up the stain and when it dried I was able to vacuum it up.

The carpet clean pulled up dirt from the carpet.
I am happy with the results so far.

During the shampooing the machine broke. And water leaked all over. I could not finish cleaning.

No strong chemical smell.
I recommend the carpet cleaning solution it works good.
http://www.amazon.com/Cleaning-Concentrated-Professional-Deodorizer-Extraction/dp/B019EE1ZJC?ie=UTF8&keywords=carpet%20cleaning%20solution&qid=1464570516&ref_=sr_1_59&sr=8-59
                                                                Great for spot cleaning.
                                                                    After I used the cleaner
                                                             Before I used the clener

No comments:

Post a Comment