Thursday, July 28, 2016

ICEL Cheese Knife Orange -Multipurpose Perforated Stainless Steel Blade 5" -Non Stick & Hygienic - TOMATO KNIFE -Produces Perfect Spread, Slices of Vegetables & Fruits -Best Gift

#ICELorangknife5"blade
Wonderful prodcut by far the best knife I have used.

Note: The blade is sharp and you need to wear protective gloves when using.

High quality prodcut
The knife is 5 " inches long with a nice orange grip handle.
On Top of the knife is 2 small point to grip tomatoes and cheese. so your hands dont have to touch the food..
 ( it actually design so you dont get poked by the knife stab proof)
The knife is jagged so it cuts smoothly.Curved blade helps the knife glide over fruit/veg.
 I tested out the knife by cutting a tomato thin. Knife cut through the tomato with no problems.
The design of the knife is different from other knifes I have used. The spacing makes the knife lighter.

The handle is slip resistant so you hold the knife with oil/wet ands and the knife handle won't slip out of your hands..
 I tested this out by washing my hands and leaving them wet to see if this is true. The handle did not slip at all.

I recommend the knife it the best knife out there.
I am an independent prodcut tester and reviewer that received this prodcut at a discount and this is my honest unbiased review.






No comments:

Post a Comment