Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Keliwa Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan

Saves me money on oils and paper.
The 12 cup muffin pan is made from 100% food safe silicone BPA free.
I used to make cupcakes .The pan cooked the cupcakes evenly.
Dishwasher safe I wash in warm soapy water and air dry then store.
The size is 12.8 x 9.7 x 1.2 inches Heat redtaine up to 450 degrees .Lightweight flexible.
Oven,and freezer safe.makes a great ice tray for herbs.
Bous free recipe on the web site.



  • #keliwamuffinpan
  • Note: before use wash with warm soapy water. Place the pan on a metal cookie sheet or pan (never place directly on rack).
    USE a thin layer of oil before using helps coat the pan for the first use.

    I push on the bottom of the pan to release the cupcakes if they dont want to come out.

    I am an independent product tester and reviewer that received this product at a discount and this is my honest unbiased review.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment