Monday, September 28, 2015

Professional Knife and Tool Sharpener, White #knifesharpener

I found this knife sharpen to sample exchange for a honest unbiased review.

Handheld sharpener works ok to sharpen straight knives.
Only downside is it only sharpens straight knives.

I tested out the sharpener by sharpen a few of my knives. It took me about five minutes.
Just remember to wear glove to protect your hands.

How to use:
1.place knife on a hard flat surface with the blade facing up.
2.At a 90' angle apply some pressure to sharpen.
3.Repeat until sharpened.

I was impressed I don't know what to expect from the product.
Fast easy to use won't go wrong buying this knife sharpener.
 The handle helps to keep your hand from slipping off while you sharpen.

link to pursue product:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PFOSW10
Shows the handle and blade

Product

No comments:

Post a Comment