Friday, September 11, 2015

Bath Tub Toy Organizer #MommyTLC

I revived this product for Free  for my honest opinion.

Let just say I was excited to try out the Bath Tub Organizer.
It comes with the bag and two suction cups with hooks. I like the hook idea.
The section cups had a hard time sticking to my tile wall. I would get one suction cup to stick then the other one would fall so frustrating final I got them stuck only to have it fall when I placed toys in the bag. I then tried suction cups to the tub and the wouldn't stick.  So I finally put a string on the hook to help lift the weight from the bag. That helped. So the bag hangs from my soap hanger.
The bag is great for storing the kids bath stuff but the suction cups won't hold.
I tried warm water clean the tub walls before applying the suction cups but they would just fall off after a minute.
I think its a good product the suction cups are defective.
I like the mess bag. Over all I Don't recommend this if you have tile on your bathtub walls  as the suction cups won't stay put for long.

I would recommend this as a storage bag to store the kids bath toys.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011JJQ2A2

No comments:

Post a Comment