Friday, September 25, 2015

Ohuhu® Grill Mats, Set of 3 Non-stick BBQ Grilling Sheets, 15.75 x 13 Inches #grillmat

The grill mat comes with a set of 3 Non-stick grilling sheets.

You save money in the long run by not purchase parchment paper and cooking sprays.
Food no longer falls through grill when cooking.
No more fire flare up when using the mats.
 I used my mats on a portable charcoal grill and loved that it saved me cleaning time.


I recommend the Grilling mats to all who like to tailgate.
 Very impressed with the Grill mat.

Plus you can roll up and store in your kitchen drawer.
I left one in my kitchen and one in my camping trailer.


 Specifications: 
-Material: Fiberglass cloth with PTFE coatings 
-Color: Black 
-Size of Each Mat: 15.75 x 13 Inches 
-Thickness: 0.2mm 
-Working temperature: -76℉ to 500℉ (-60℃ to 260℃)

http://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu®-Non-stick-Grilling-Sheets-Inches/dp/B014W4146S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=grill+mats

No comments:

Post a Comment