Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cat feathered toy #PetPremier

Cat approved cat tested. I have tried other cat toys only to have my cat refuse to play with the toy.

 Shadow took right to it he love it licking it tossing it in the air.
Boo BOO my black cat is really picky she hates playing so I was quite surprised when she  started to play with the feathered toy. The toy has just enough catnip to drive them nuts.

So far I am pleased with the feathered toy I would recommend this toy to all cat lover everywhere.

 You get two cat toy in a package.
This what the package looks like .

This is the cat toys out of the package.


Shadow loving his toy.


BooBOO with her toy.

Product link:
http://www.amazon.com/Feathered-Catnip-Toy-Southern-2-Pack/dp/B0148TKPHQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1441129291&sr=1-1&keywords=catnip+toy

No comments:

Post a Comment