Thursday, September 17, 2015

Heavy Duty - Light Weight- Metal and Plastic Folding Stool - 400lb Capacity - Black - Exclusively by Blowout Bedding RN# 142035

I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review.
 The folding stool came in handy so i could reach stuff from the top shelf.
I used it to help me reach the lightbulb in the bathroom.
The stool was used as a walking cane to help my husband  until he reach his bed. ( came in handy)

Very pleased with the how stool don't wobble with my weight shifting.
Stong and durable. Well built I am very Happy with the stool.
 I have tired other stools only to fall off due to been unstable.
The pros ;
That it folds up.
lightweight
Can double as a walking cane when need.

Cons;
Watch your finger when folding it can pinch.

 I am pleased to recommend this product to my family and friends.
The product came all bubble wrapped. as shown in the pictures


Link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NC3GOSO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

No comments:

Post a Comment