Monday, September 14, 2015

chalk markers

 I love using this product the sticker labels I used to label my spices I dried.
My daughter had fun using the markers.
 Hours of fun for the whole family.
 I don't have any complaint about the product.
Kids tested and kids approved.
 You can use the markers on whiteboards, chalkboards,blackboards. The uses are many use your imagination.

How to use push the tip of the marker down until the color flows to the tip of the marker then you are ready to use.


Comes in a set of 24 chalkboard style stickers 8 vibrate color markers. 


I high recommend the chalk makers to everyone who has kids that get bored easy.

Link to purchase one for yourself.

 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WRDE39C  

 I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment