Thursday, August 20, 2015

Silent Angel® Mouth Guard for teeth Grinding,

I have TMJ, and I grind my teeth .I was looking for a product to help so I decided to try the silent Angel mouth guard.
So far i am happy with how it has protected me from grinding my teeth.
It just takes 2 minutes.
1. to put the mouthguard in the container
2. then pour boiling water in the container (make sure it fully submerged)
3.then remove the mouthpiece  out of the water.
4.Insert the mouthpiece into your mouth and adjust to a comfortable position.Bite down on the mouthpiece firmly. Suck the air out of the mouthpiece and with your tongue and lips press against the mouthpiece to get a right fit.
5. remove the plastic insert.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for a unbiased  review.

1 comment:

  1. Your articles are very useful for me. I have a trouble about Grinding Teeth. I think Mouth Guard is suitable for us. How do you think about it. Waiting for your opinion.
    Your
    James

    ReplyDelete