Thursday, August 27, 2015

First Aid Kit #http://www.amazon.com/First-Premium-Survival-Gear-

A great product to add to my survival gear. I love it Everything has it own place and labeled.
The only thing you need to add to the kits is sunscreen,bugspray,salin soliton.
Emergency Kit From Adventure Aid - The Premium First Aid Kit Bag : Includes 83 Medical Supplies and Equipments. Fit most requirements of any Office Emergency Kit.
I believe in emergency preparedness. In fact, I've spent the past month acquiring things my family needs in the event of an emergency. One thing I lacked, however, was a good first aid kit. I couldn't wait to get my hands on one with 83 medical supplies in it. It saves me the time and cost involved with hunting down each individual item included in the kit.
The kit contains the following items in their own labeled area or pouch in the bag:
50 individually wrapped adhesive dressings
4 antiseptic wipes
A pair of stainless steel bandage shears
Sterile combine dressing
Packs of 3 cotton gauze
2 crepe bandages (one average weight and one heavy weight)
A feverscan strip
A First Aid booklet
A foil blanket in zip lock bag
Stainless steel forceps
Hypo-allergenic adhesive strapping
1 large pair of Nitrile gloves and 1 pair with CPR mask
1 non-adhesive dry dressing
1 notepad
1 pencil
2 individual plastic bags
2 safety pins
1 triangular bandage
1 wound closures
1 large, sterile wound dressing (No. 15)
A must buy!
I Received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment