Thursday, August 20, 2015

FlashBright LED Bike Light with FREE TAILLIGHT

My advice would be buy one for you children it's a must have.Bike safety is very important that why I purchased it. I always buy LED flashlight because they are always bright. So I was not disappointed with the bike light.
I was pleased to finally use my bike light and I was happy to find the bonus taillight.
I took it on a test run at night, I was surprised how bright the light shines. I could see ahead of me it caught the cats eyes on the trail.
I love the high quality material they used. So excited to be able to us i on my weekend bike ride.
The FlashBright LED Bike Light Shine up to 500 Feet, Has a Zoomable Lens up to 1000x and Comes With a Waterproof Outer Cover Making this Bike Light the Perfect Tool to Have Rain or Shine.
No tools required to instal.
Quickly dismount Your Light for Use Anywhere,
Three Power Settings, HIGH, LOW & FLASHING Make this TOOL the Most Versatile Bike Light on the Market.
Use the Flashing Mode in Daylight to Ensure You Will Be Seen by Any Vehicles in Your Path.
You won't go wrong with a Lifetime warranty.
The pictures are of the product with the tail light and the box.
I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment