Friday, August 28, 2015

Hoont™ Natural Mosquito Repellent Faux Leather Braided Bracelet - Pack of 4 /

I loved using this camping  and let me tell you it really work wonderful no bugs sucked my blood.
very happy the sent it woodsy. I like that it has 4 bracelets, styles for any age kid.
I recommend this product so you won't get eaten alive.
The only bad thing is you have to keep buying more bracelets
Enjoying outdoors no longer requires applying harsh and potentially dangerous chemicals. 100% natural; DEET Free, Chemical Free and Non-toxic. Eliminates the need to apply messy and potentially unsafe chemical-based sprays and lotions. Simply wear the bracelet on your wrist, or it can be placed on the ankle, baby carriage, bicycle, etc. Emits a pleasant subtle floral scent..

Each bracelet offers 250 hours of protection! Protect yourself against mosquitoes by wearing this stylish braided leather look bracelet. The
natural mosquito repelling ingredients has been proven to provide an effective and powerful protection against mosquitos.
I received this product in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment