Thursday, August 27, 2015

Eliminer Organic Vitamin C Serum for Face.

Clinically proven to help smooth overall skin texture by boosting the production of collagen to enhance firmness and elasticity.This paraben-free product is safe for even the most sensitive skin and will cause no side effects.
Eliminer is fortified with nutrients to keep your skin healthy, hydrated and protected from environmental harm.

Vitamin C works wonders on your skin! The price point for this high quality product is great. I have heard how important serums are to add to your beauty regimen. This Vitamin C Serum is definitely a must have serum.
As you get older, Vitamin C gets naturally lost by UV light exposure, pollutants and cigarette smoke and can increase the decline of Vitamin C. This wonderful product from Eliminer can help us fight back against all that.

I apply the serum to my face. neck. You always apply it after cleansing and before your moisturizer and sunscreen.
Just one or two drops cover all 3 areas so a little goes a long way.You can see a definite instant result. The serum dries quickly and absorbs well. My skin is instantly smoother and softer and my complexion is brighter. My face is well hydrated and it looks like it plumps up your skin. This serum has also helped in fading some sun damage discoloration that I have. Just like most products, consistency is key and the best results can be seen after a few weeks of using it.
PARABEN FREE and Made in the USA!!

I received this product as a sample for my unbiased review.
 You will not be disappointed with your purchase.
Size:1oz / 30mL
Ingredients :
Eliminer hyaluronic acid Vitamin C serum contains purified water, Ascorbic Acid, Amino Acid Complex, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate or Vitamin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment