Sunday, November 1, 2015

Changing Pad Cover, Soft Jersey Cotton - 2 Pack, Grey Chevron & Polka Dot by Ziggy Baby

 I have bought other changing table cover and they would shrink in the wash.
I Was happy to have a chance to sample this product.

So far I am pleased that the changing pad cover didn't shrink when washed.
And fit perfectly to the changing pad.  
#ZiggyBaby

I also like that it comes with 2 - 100%cotton pad covers.
The cover stretch to fit the pad.


This product is the best changing table cover I have found to date. Perfect fit every time.
 I would recommend this to all mothers out there.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dbaby-products&field-keywords=Changing+Pad+Cover%2C+Soft+Jersey+Cotton+-

There is no compensation other than the Free product provided.

I base my review upon my use of the product. I try to leave a fair and honest review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment