Friday, May 27, 2016

SummerBliz - Sun Hats for Women - Sun Hat for Men -

#SummerBliz
I love the quality of the hat it seems very solid.
 On top of the hat by the brim are vents so your head won't overheat.
Has a tie on top the tightens ans secures the hat to your head when not using the chin strap.
The chin strap is removeable,

Lightweight with breathable material such as Nylon/Polyester blend fabric.
Size is 16 x 8 x 13.5 inches
Brim measurements 3.35 inches but extended to 4.25 in the back.
The wide brim keeps the sun out of your eyes.
 Made with UPF 50 which blocks harmful UV rays.
So your head won't burn wearing the hat.
My husband wore the hat fishing and loved it.
 The Green is a army green so it's dark.
I used the hat when I was  on a 4 hour horse ride. The hat stayed on even in the wind.
 I recommend the SummerBliz Hat  works great for protecting my head from the heat..
I have used other hat but I seem to get over heat while wearing when I do yard work.
 So far this hat has keep my head nice and dry no sweating.

What I like most is that the hat has built in sun protection.
My son want one for his birthday!
http://summerbliz.com/products/hat/summerbliz-2/
                                                           Wide brim of the hat
                                                                       Chin strap
                                                                   Vents and tighten clasp
                                                                  My sister wearing the hat
                                                              Great sun protection
                                                                   No sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment