Tuesday, May 31, 2016

MDUB Medical Iliotibial IT Band Strap #MDUB

I tested out the cross band  strap it helped give me some relief when running.
 The strap is made from neoprene blend padding that helps control the pressure on the knee.
Has a velcro strap to adjust for comfort.
You control how tight you would like it.
Does not pinch your skin and no irritation. 

However it has latex so a allergic reaction  may occur.
Lightweight easy to use. 
Wash in cold water and let air dry. 

How to use aplay the strap just above the kneecap pull the strap through the hole and tighten the strap.
 Help me when I run. 
I recommend the strap .
http://www.amazon.com/MDUB-Medical-Iliotibial-Band-Strap/dp/B01FB5CMQ8/ref=lp_14564196011_1_1?srs=14564196011&ie=UTF8&qid=1463601026&sr=8-1









No comments:

Post a Comment