Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cable Bike Lock #BikeLock


 The best like around I have tried others but they were hard to set the lock and would not unlock right.
The cable is cut proof. So easy to set your lock.
This is by far the easiest bike lock I have ever used.
So easy to set the combination you turn the dial to set then turn rotate dial 90 degrees back.
  I tested out the bike lock on my bike.
The mount is easy to attach to my bike. The cable seems to be made of high quality material.
Flexible and vinyl-coated steel cables for strong cut resistance.
I feel much better knowing my bike is safe with the Bike cable lock.
No more worrying about my bike been stolen when I go into the store.
 I was impressed with the lock that I purchased one for my daughters bike.
No bad thing to say about the lock.
I was happy that I came across this lock.
Pictures:
show the lock instructions,
box the product came in,
cable with the lock combination
and the mounting bracket.
There is no compensation other than the Free product provided.
I was not pursued in any way to leave a good review.
I came to my own conclusions about the product and my opinion are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment