Thursday, December 8, 2016

Portable Water Filter Bag

 <a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPa2b39ac17325464914eb21be4ce9d71d" rel"nofollow"style="display:none;"< >/a>

I was amazed how quick and easy the prodcut is to use.
Portable so I can take everywhere. Filters out micros and bacteria.
 What I like most is I can roll up the bottle and it doesn't take up much room in my bag.
I also like that the filter can be used on standard bottles (28mm).
#survivalhax
Bonus fire rod.
Survival Hax makes a great quality prodcut.
The bag did not leak. I was afraid it would leak after using many times.
I was thinking the bag would get pinched and create leaks.
The carabiner attaches to the bottle so you can hang it from your backpack.
 I tested the filter out with river water and drinking fountain water.
No bad taste from the filter just fresh water.
  I recommend the filter bag. Its great to have in a bug out bag.
 I plan on using mine when I backpack. And for emergency.

I did not see any problems with the bag so far,If I have a problem I will update.

Benefit to using the filter bag  filters 300 gallons.

Eliminate all particles larger than .1 microns
No replacement parts needed.
Meets EPA drinking water standers.
Filter screws directly onto any standard bottle
Lightweight and perfect for a bug out bag.
Eco friendly and recyclable.
Removes 99.9999% waterborne parasites and bacteria.

https://survivalhax.com/products/portable-water-filter-bag


Great deal perfect for survival.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMa2b39ac17325464914eb21be4ce9d71d" rel="nofollow"style-"display:none;"< >/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment