Friday, February 5, 2016

KIDS DINNER SET #KIDSDINNERSET



 I was excited to open the box and test out the product.

What is including in box:
9" Dinning plate
5.5" Bowl
Cup
spoon
Spork
Soup spoon
Suction cup


I was impressed that the suction cup relay worked.
The suction cup held the bowl in place until I removed it.
I like that the product is natural made from rice husk.



The product is nicely packaged.
Unpacked the box and liked the lightweight put heavy feel of the plate.The utensils handle is designed for little fingers.

I like that its dishwasher safe.
Environmental friendly very important. I like to find and use all natural products.

I tested out the product And like how the bowl stays in-place.
My 3 year old couldn't spill his soup. He loved the soup spoon.

I have a little girl who is so picky she hates her food touching so the plate is perfect for her.
The divided section are perfect for portion control.
I have found nothing wrong with the product so far.

I recommend this product to all parents out there who want feeding time easier.
A great product and a great price.
I purchased the product at a discount for my honest unbiased review of the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment