Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mop and Broom Holder

The best Mop/Broom holder I have found.
‪#‎BroomHolder‬
The product adjusts easy to the broom/mop handles it has a roller that moves easy and freely for easy adjustment.
The product seems to be made from heavy duty plastic.
The product comes with everything you need to to have a secure hold to the wall or door.
I put mine in the garage and love it.
The product allows you to store up to five items.
Also has 5 hooks so you can hang lightweight objects as well.
Like cleaning clothes.
Easy to release the handle by lifting the handle,
Each ball holds up to 7-1/2 pounds of weight.
The rolling balls automatically adjust to each handle's thickness and grips it securely,
I like the product it helps keep me organized.
All I need was a screwdriver and a drill to install the holder.
No compensation other than the FREE product for an honest review of the product.
My review is based upon my use of the product.




No comments:

Post a Comment